Auxo for iPhone

If there is ONE tweak you want your iPhone to be jailbroken, it's Auxo.
Absolutely mind blowing . . . this is the way Apple should have created the App-switcher.

Read more about Auxo here.

So right after Jailbreaking my iPhone 5 i installed Auxo.
Nice.

I particularly like the toggles:
but the colors are all grey and the only difference between ON or OFF is like:
Here we see "Bluetooth" off and "Hotspot" off
mmmmmm - not straight forward. . . i need colors !!!!


Well - I am NOT an iPhone programmer but after a quick search I found the location of all the Auxo icons and I started to mess around with them....
They are at: /Library/Application Support/AuxoSwitcher/Contents/Resources

After transferring them to my mac, I started to color them green for ON and fuschia for OFF
I simply use the preview editor Tools/Adjust color and move the tint slide left for green and right for fuschia. I also used the sepia for the torch icon above.

After re-coloring all icons - i simply copied them where they were previously (making sure i kept a backup of the original ones) and re-spring my Phone.

If you like it - you can download them from here.

Cheers!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove Metadata

Geektools